Catch us at AquaNor 2019

Catch us at AquaNor 2019 Join the world’s largest aquaculture technology exhibition and see our stand. AMOF-Fjell Process Technology look forward to see you all at Hall G – Stand 735 next week at Aqua Nor 2019 in Trondhjem. We share stand with iTecSolution System & Services AS

Næringsrik matolje med anlegg fra AMOF-Fjell

Nutritious cooking oil made with fish meal/oil plant designed and delivered by AMOF Fjell

Nutritious cooking oil made with fish meal/oil plant designed and delivered by AMOF Fjell When the freezer trawlers “Havstrand” and “Havbryn” are out fishing, they make sure to utilize the whole fish in their production. The main part of the fish is freezed and preserved for further processing onshore. The fish offal (head and guts) is forwarded to a fish meal plant to produce fish meal and fish oil. The oil is further refined to a healthy and nutritious cooking oil. The Fish Meal Plants onboard the Havstrand and Havbryn, with the capacity of handling 40tons/day of raw material, are …

Nutritious cooking oil made with fish meal/oil plant designed and delivered by AMOF Fjell Read More »


In St. Petersburg, the third time will be the International Exhibition of Fish Industry, Seafood and Technology (Seafood Expo Russia). Visit us at SEAFOOD EXPO RUSSIA , https://seafoodexporussia.com

Equipment for measuring total solids (TS%) in product

New lab equipment

New lab equipment AMOF-Fjell is capable to performe lab test, both in our lab facilities or on site. Lab equipment is portable and can easily be transported. Results from lab tests of process flows can be used to optimize existing processes or verify design data on new processes. We can messure the following parameters: Temperature Viscosity Total solids (TS%) in product Density Viscosity and density are two very important parameters when it comes to evaporation and heat transfer. It is also an important value when selecting pumps. Lab equipment ready for shipment To achieve the best design, AMOF-Fjell can measure fluid …

New lab equipment Read More »

Test equipment for drying. Can me used make fish meal or other bio mass.

Container based test drier

Amof-Fjell Process Technology AS has designed a test drier installed in a 20 fot container. Drier is complete with control system, feed inlet and conveyor for dried product. Drier has a range of operation options: Atmospheric drying Drying under vacuum Re-circulation of product Drier is steam driven an can be delivered with complete steam generator in 10fot container. Drier is steam driven and can be delivered with a steam generator in 10fot container. Biomass can be processed into dry powder or pellets to be used as fertilizer or as fuel to drive other processes. Steam generator AMOF-Fjell has a 20 foot …

Container based test drier Read More »

Merger of AMOF AS and Fjell Technology AS

Langset AS and Fjell Technology Group AS have signed a Merger Agreement between their daughter companies AMOF AS and Fjell Technology AS. The new company will be called AMOF Fjell Process Technology AS. The company will have an expected annual turnover of approx. NOK 100mill per year. AMOF Fjell has twenty-five employees, consisting of process and mechanical engineers, project managers and administrative personnel, with offices in Straume, Molde, Sweden and Japan. Langset AS will hold 51% of the shares, and Fjell Technology Group AS the remaining 49%.   AMOF AMOF AS, for the last 30 years, has primarily been delivering …

Merger of AMOF AS and Fjell Technology AS Read More »

Scroll to Top